Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2008

Brian Turner aka Papa

So I know a few of you thought it was hilarious that I left the life lessons from my Dad blank. This was unintentional! I really have learned a lot from my Dad! Here are just a few of those things.

Life Lessons from my Dad:
1. Never assume anything-you know what they say about assuming.
2. You've never watched too many South Park episodes.
3. Load as many rocks as you can before the cops come.
4. Turner's should never be allowed to dance publicly.
5. I always have a walking Thomas Guide for directions-I can call from anywhere and he will let me know how to get to my destination.
6. Emily and I will always be his princesses-so we can get away with anything.
7. Traveling is a great way to get to know your family. Most of my great family memories come from places we've gone together.
8. I'm exactly like him. Good way-I love to talk. Bad way-I love to talk.
9. Family is the most important thing in the world!

My Dad is a great person who, as stated above, loves to talk, loves to give and loves to learn. He is a strong man, physically and mentally, but really he is a softy at heart.